Thursday 7 February 2013

Could this be the only makeup palette you will ever need?

Well no, obviously, but this new limited edition palette called The Happening by Nars comes pretty close to perfection.

It contains the iconic Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer, both staples in my kit, plus four beautiful neutral eyeshadow shades, which means that it would suit pretty much any skin tone. Loving that! Its a great palette for personal or professional use. I'm definitely adding it to my wishlist!

Nars The Happening Palette is available for a limited time from Mecca and retails at $105.




3 comments:

  1. This palette looks perfect- I'm so tempted to pick one up! Love this post, my bank balance might not though! haha x

    http://anna-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this palette looks so good! The blush and plummy eyeshadow are gorgeous

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sharing this beauty tips with us, these tips are really amazing. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Looking forward for more information.
    Beauty Salon Coral Springs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...